Other paediatric projects and events
- PReS/PRINTO collaboration | 2019 call for projects within the PReS Working Parties 2.0
- With the aim of expanding the research activities of PReS (https://www.pres.eu/), the Council envisaged a novel format of projects based on a tight collaboration with PRINTO. This novel PReS/PRINTO collaboration will consist in annual calls for projects within the PReS Working Parties 2.0 (WP2.0) and with the technical assistance from PRINTO.
In the 2019 call, one project will be funded for a total of 3 years. PReS will grant a financial contribution to the winner of 10,000€/year (total 30,000€), and the equivalent in manpower for technical assistance and implementation of international collaborative studies (30,000€) will be provided by PRINTO. Funding will cover primarily personnel, meetings and networking costs with volunteer participation from centres.
The requirements to participate are the following:
- A PI and co-PI (co-PI under 40 years of age) who are members of a PReS WP2.0 and hold a valid PReS membership;
- A PI and co-PI who are members of PRINTO (please visit https://www.printo.it/contact/apply-membership or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information);
- The proposed project must not have other sources of funding from other organizations/entities;
- The involvement of at least 3 different countries is highly recommended;
- The technical support requested to PRINTO must be clearly stated in the proposal.
Application deadline is December 15th, 2019!