We are glad to invite all of you to the upcoming Annual PRINTO General meeting at the PReS Congress 2020!
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, also the Annual PRINTO General Assembly will be held virtually, though the on line platform of the Congress.
The PRINTO General Assembly will be held on Thursday 24 September 2020 from 13:00 to 14:00 CET.
Here is the agenda:
· Introduction (Alberto Martini)
· The PRINTO/PRES research Grant (Fabrizio De Benedetti)
· Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of LoSQI in JLS (Clare Pain)
· The HyperPED-COVID Registry (Roberta Caorsi)
· The DAISY study (Dragana Lazarevic)
· The STARS trial (Alessandro Consolaro)
· The JIA classification study (Nicola Ruperto)
· Update on the PRINTO research activity (Nicola Ruperto)
The staff of the PRINTO Coordinating centre will be also available at the PRINTO virtual booth during the Congress.
We will be more than happy to speak with you at the following opening hours:
Wednesday 23 September 2020: 14.30-16.00 CET
Thursday 24 September 2020: 11.00-12.30 and 14.30-16.00 CET
Friday 25 September 2020: 11.00-12.30 and 14.30-16.00 CET
Thank you for your participation, and see you soon, hopefully in person and not virtually!
Nicola and Alberto
PRINTOPRINTOPRINTO General Assembly at PReS 2020PRINTO General Assembly at PReS 2020/img/logo_PRINTO.png2020-09-18