We are proud to announce that on 25th March 2019 PRINTO launched the new data collection websystem at the link https://registry.printo.it/.
This websystem will be used for the data collection of the JIA classification study, the STARTS trial, the Pharmachild registry and the BMS Abatacept registry.
The main feature of the new websystem are:
- Increased data security (GDPR)
- Improved graphic display for mobile devices (tablets, smartphones)
- Possibility to collect data for all PRINTO studies using only one websystem
- Better programming code management
All data collected within the Pharmachild registry have been transferred to the new system.
Your access to the new websystem is granted:
- Through your Member Area of the PRINTO website:
- Through a direct link:
Before entering new data, we suggest the investigators to read the pdf instructions document that can be found in the Home page of the new websystem.
The PRINTO coordinating staff remains at your disposal for any question or if you need assistance.