Other paediatric projects and events
- 3rd Global Conference on Myositis | 27-30 March 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Early bird registration and abstract submission for the 3rd Global Conference on Myositis (GCOM 2019) are now open and will close on November 30, 2018.
More information as the preliminary scientific program is also available online at www.gcom2019.org
The conference will take place at the ESMT in the center of Berlin, Germany, from 27 to 30 March 2019.
Specialists dealing with every aspect of myositis are cordially invited!
This time, the main scientific topics are:
Please take note of the junior and senior research fellowships. A minimum of 25 trainee fellowships will be awarded, based on the Program Committee’s review of abstract quality, a curriculum vitae (including special interest and expertise in current position), and a statement about the importance of the work to be presented. Application is made at the time of abstract submission.
- (Juvenile) dermatomyositis
- Sporadic inclusion body myositis
- Immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy
- Extra-muscular aspects in myositis
- Treatment options in myositis
Further information is available at: https://www.gcom2019.org/abstracts/fellowships-prizes/
If you have any questions please contact our Professional Congress Organiser Remember Management at email@example.com.
Werner Stenzel, Olivier Benveniste, Ichizo Nishino
- for the Organising Committee –